Kiss me, I’m Irish!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day, everyone! I hope you’re enjoying celebrating today. I am legitimately a little bit Irish (and about every other Western European nationality you can think of), so I always enjoy wearing green on March 17. Also, it’s a theme. You know I never pass up a theme.
My plan for today was to wear my favorite green pants, but unfortunately, I forgot to pick them up at the dry cleaner (aka the bane of my existence, hashtag first world problems). So, I’m wearing some other green concoction which you’ll probably see sometime next week. In the mean time, here is an older picture I found that happened to fit the occasion perfectly.
You can tell this is an old picture because my hair is that perfect shade of blonde – not whatever weird color it is now because the last girl I went to did not listen to me when I said my hair takes a long time to set…but, whatever. I’m obviously totally over it.
Things I love about this outfit:
1) My hair. The headband curling trick at it’s finest prep stage.
2) Gold braided headband. Gold braided belt. Symmetry.
3) Bare arms and bare legs. Summer cannot get here fast enough for me!
4) Cowboy boots. They make everything more fun.
5) The little splash of yellow in my bracelets. Full-on color blocking isn’t really that big anymore, but I still love combining colors whenever possible. The bright accent adds a fun pop.